SoCap Fusion ExtensionsIndia's finest extension hair.
SOCAP is an Italian based hair extension company that has specialized in creating some of the best hair extensions on the market for decades. SOCAP stands for Society of Capelli (Capelli translates as hair). SOCAP has three separate companies all owned by brothers who have chosen to keep the names similar; SOCAP Original USA Hair Extensions (which we use), SO.CAP. EURO Hair Extensions and SHE by SO.CAP. USA Hair Extensions. SOCAP treats and conditions all of their hair extensions in Naples, Italy and use the latest technology to achieve some of the best hair extensions on the market.
How to brush and comb SOCAP hair extensions:
- Untangle the hair every day with your fingers, starting from the top. Proceed from the top to the bottom of the length of hair.
- Brush hair with a special brush that is designed specifically for hair extensions, while holding the junction of the hair and the hair extensions together.
The correct treatment for SOCAP hair extensions:
- Hair extensions are not part of your scalp, so they do not get the same nutrition that your natural hair is supplied with from your daily diet. SOCAP offers professional haircare product systems made expressly for hair extensions. These products will help to give your hair extensions the control, versatility and the nutrients that they need. SOCAP recommends caring for its hair extensions using their specific products and using it correctly on a regular basis.
How to wash hair: step-by-step:
- Before washing, untangle the hair and the hair extension point with your fingers. Wet the hair and apply the detangler to smooth the cuticle and loosen the knots. Then, gently comb out the hair.
- Proceed to wash your hair with shampoo that is specially formulated for hair extensions. Avoid massaging the scalp, so as not to create knots in any of the hair extension joint points.
- Rinse hair and apply conditioner specially formulated for hair extensions on all parts of the hair. This will help to safely regenerate the hair and to protect it from breakage, stress and pollution.
How to dry hair extensions with a hair dryer:
- After washing the hair, carefully squeeze with a towel along the entire length. Do not rub or rough up the hair.
- Dry hair with the hairdryer. First, dry the hair extension joint points and then all of the hair length. Drying must be done at a moderate temperature. Remember that as the hair extensions do not receive nutrition from the scalp, they are more susceptible to the effects of high temperatures.
How to sleep in hair extensions:
- Before going to bed, gather the hair into a low ponytail or make a loose braid to avoid knotting and tangling of the hair extensions.
SOCAP hair equipment at Perfections
At Perfections, we provide their premium extensions, Exclusive Deluxe Line. The hair extensions are double drawn, so they hold firmer and last longer. The hair is made from 100% human hair from India featuring premium quality natural keratin tips that ensure perfect attachment of the extensions to your natural hair.
We use SO CAP hair extensions in our Fuse One collection, promising to provide you with the absolute best on the market. If you’d like to know more, feel free to contact us or request a consultation today to see and feel the difference!